Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Carolina Schoenborn Photography

Aside from shooting Landscape and Abstract Photography, I am expanding my horizons into Portrait and Wedding Photography. Recently, I attended a Birthday Celebration for a new client. I will be shooting her engagement portraits and have been contracted as Wedding Photographer for her Fall, 2011, Wedding.

I have been networking within the Los Angeles, Santa Ana, San Diego and Santa Barbara areas, and advertising my Photography business through "word of mouth." I will have my own website up soon. In the interest of gaining more expertise, I have participated in several workshops and have enjoyed traveling and working with fellow Photographers, in the Southern California area.

My home office in Santa Barbara is finally complete. There, clients are able to view my work up close and personal by viewing my portfolio and displayed work. During face to face consultation, I provide the opportunity to review in detail the various packages for special occasions and portraits.

Below is a sample photo of the Birthday girl and an attractive couple, one of the many guests in attendance. Location of event: Tee Off, 3627 State Street, Santa Barbara, 93105

Carolina Schoenborn Photography
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
805.453.5202

Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment