Thursday, August 12, 2010

Viva La Fiesta!




I am not claiming this to be my best work by any means, however I could not consider myself a Santa Barbarian without posting Fiesta Celebration which took place this past weekend. I barely made it there. I needed rest after a week of school so it was hard for me to get up the energy to spend time in crowds and deal with lines and lines of people. Just not my idea of fun. Nevertheless, I made it to the show at the SB Court House this past Saturday. I had to grab some shots, however as I had mentioned, this is not my best work at all. It was hard to really get up there without blocking the view for others. In person, it was quite a performance. I look forward to the years to come to really get out to people watch and be more involved in the festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment