Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stearns Wharf

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
Over the past few days, I have been touring around Santa Barbara, checking out various restaurants, clubs and attractions. I consider myself very lucky to know that every morning when I wake up, I get to walk into the wonderful climate and outdoor fresh air of Santa Barbara. On clear days, which are often, I make time to walk down to the Wharf. There, you will find a selection of restaurants, gift shops and some great people watching. You can drive or take a stroll to get a great glimpse of Santa Barbara from afar. Here is just a snapshot of some the of the photos that I captured on the Wharf over this long holiday weekend. I really look forward to taking more photos in the near future but for now, this is what I was able to get.

Seaweed Jump Roping

From the Wharf, if you look directly down at the sand, there you will find spots where the homeless placed "sand wishing wells." Probably one of the most direct way to get some change. If you click on this photo, you can read clearly what the sign says. It is true, as we all know, jobs are hard to come by these days. This just reminds me of how grateful I am for having all I have in my life. When you think about it, it really does not take much of anything to lose what most take for granted.










There I am!





No comments:

Post a Comment