Thursday, April 22, 2010

Celebrating Life with Dear Friends




I was happy to hear a few days prior to Claudia's arrival that she was also bringing her son, Justice. So we put together a special night for her son filled with a pretend Birthday Celebration for him, cool presents and of course yummie food! Secretly it was my way of celebrating great friendships, new memories and my settling more in Santa Barbara. There is a good feeling when I am the one showing friends around Santa Barbara. Since being in Santa Barbara, it always feels like others are showing me around. Being able to do that really gives me a sense of being more grounded.

This past week I have been swamped with working at my Traineeship and getting prepared both physically and emotionally for the Spring Quarter at Pacifica. It is always pretty intense the week prior a long weekend session. It can be draining to be at school for so many hours, however I always look forward to seeing all my classmates. It is hard to believe that after this weekend I will only have three more sessions!

At any rate, the three of us really had a great time at dinner!

Bon Appetit!!!




Happy Unbirthday Justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment