Friday, April 2, 2010

The Land Shark

Out of all the tours in Santa Barbara, this is probably the best tour to take. 90 minutes, both land and Sea! I am so happy with the shots I captured as we went from land to the ocean. Take a look below.
I just like the color scheme.
Star Pine tree. Thought it was cool- what I did not realize that all the plants that are in Santa Barbara are transplanted from different parts of the world. I am embarrassed to admit, but what I did not know is that Santa Barbara is desert. When I think of desert I think of Arizona, Nevada, Texas, etc- being on the Pacific Coast, I don't think desert land. Nonetheless, all of the plants here in SB were sent here. That was news to me. Whatever the case may be, Santa Barbara is all just a little piece of paradise.....

From the Land Shark, my favorite Sushi Restaurant- Something's Fishy. I like how this shot turned out. On Tuesday and Wednesday's, Sushi is half off. With the limited budget I have, I find the 1/2 off sushi a bargain!
Here we go!







No comments:

Post a Comment